It can be difficult to select the right photographer to document your wedding day with so many options and styles to consider. The choices can be overwhelming. Especially considering that you’re really buying a service where you won’t see the results until after your wedding is complete. For some, I realize this can be very stressful.
So why not take a test drive with Kelly Ewell Photography with a complimentary mini engagement portrait session. It’s a no-risk way for you to see how I work directly and specifically with you in mind. Get to know me, how we can work together, and get a feel for how your wedding day will be. Plus we’ll have created some amazing images from this special time in your lives together. If it works out for me to be your wedding photographer, great! And you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing you made the most informed decision possible.
I’m sure you’re thinking there’s a catch. And really, there isn’t. I want my clients to be assured in their choice of a wedding photographer. I want them to know that I have their best interests in mind and that they can trust me with this important task of documenting their wedding day. In case you’re looking for the fine print, here are a few more details about my offer.
- The complimentary engagement session is a 30-minute mini-session. You can upgrade to a full 60-standard session if you’d like instead.
- There is no charge for the session, image editing, or online viewing gallery. Your complimentary session comes with (1) free 8×10 photo print of your choice. If you end up selecting Kelly Ewell Photography as your wedding photographer, I’ll instead gift you all the final digital image files complete with personal usage rights to make your own prints, share with friends and family, use on save-the-date cards, post to social media, etc.
- All images are edited for color, lighting, cropping, and exposure. Any additional or extensive editing, such as removing background distractions or making faces younger or thinner, can be added for an additional charge based on the extent of the edits.
- All portrait sessions are photographed by Kelly Ewell as the sole photographer. An assistant may also be present to help with equipment and lighting.
- Photographs taken are copyrights by Kelly Ewell Photography. You will be provided with a release form that allows you to make prints or use images online, but the images will remain under copyright. In part, this means that you cannot resell the images for commercial use or profit.
- Photographs taken by Kelly Ewell Photography may be used as part of a portfolio, online photo gallery, and other marketing efforts as deemed appropriate.
- If you decide, for whatever reason, to choose another photographer for your wedding, I will be sorry we will not have worked together, but I will respect whatever decision you make knowing that the choice of a photographer and a photography style is a personal decision. You may keep your 8×10 print and know that other prints and the digital images from your engagement session are available for purchase should still you choose to do so at any time.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and I look forward to seeing what we can create together!
Fairfax County, Montgomery <County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Frederick County, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Fairfax, Reston, Herndon, Sterling, Chantilly, Centreville, Clifton, Springfield, Ashburn, Leesburg, Lansdowne, Broadlands, Brambleton, South Riding, Aldie, Middleburg, Arcola, Round Hill, Lovettsville, Bluemont, Purcellville, Waterford, Countryside, Potomac Falls, Lowes Island, Hamilton, Burke, Manassas, Annandale, Culpeper, Tysons Corner, McLean, Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Frederick, Washington DC, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring