With so many portrait and wedding photographers in the area, it is hard to tell what makes one photographer different from another. What makes someone better? What makes the idea of working with someone more attractive? Ultimately it’s a personal decision, but I like to think that Kelly Ewell Photography is set apart as the only photographer to offer the unique combination of these defining factors.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Every client should be thrilled with the collection of images that we create together. It is my pledge that if you are not 100% happy with the images you see either online or in viewing sessions, I will work to make it right. To the extent possible, we can reshoot your images or I will return the money you invested on the original photography. I am absolutely committed to your satisfaction and experience as my client.
- FOCUS ON CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. Building on what was said above, I want my clients to feel welcome, relaxed, and like a valued member of my inner circle. I want my responses to your questions to be prompt and my communications to be clear. I want to not only deliver what you expect, but deliver the happily unexpected as well.
- FULL-TIME DEDICATION. Simply put, I dedicate my energy to photography with full-time vigor. Portrait and wedding photography is not just a passing interest for me. Photography is a business and I treat it with the time, investment, and attention that it deserves as such.
- FORMAL PHOTOGRAPHY EDUCATION. While there are talented photographers who are self-taught, many do not properly understand the technical aspects of photography. I have a formal college education that focused solely on photography. You might be thinking that any “professional photographer” should know proper lighting, exposure, and composition as well as how to actually use all the settings on their cameras, but you’d be surprised! My knowledge continues to grow each year through participation in a variety of classes and seminars.
- A LA CARTE PRICING. As your photographer I create a collection of images, but I don’t claim to know the best way my clients should use or display them. While I can offer educated suggestions, the needs of each portrait session and wedding varies from the next. So I have created a pricing structure that allows you maximum flexibility by letting you select exactly and only what you want with your own custom collection. This way you are not stuck with elements of a predetermined package that don’t appeal to you. The added bonus is that you can simply start by booking my time and choose the rest at a later time.
- VIBRANCY OF MODERN COLOR. I like color. It’s fun. It’s exciting. It’s pretty. And it often says a lot about my clients. So naturally I like my images to be reflective of the colors around us. I do not edit my images to look vintage, white washed, or otherwise altered in that way. While I will convert some images to black and white, those images will remain with a range of intensity, contrast, and texture to make them equally as appealing as my color images. I work to keep the look of my images consistent in this way.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions or if you’d like to speak in more detail.
Fairfax County, Montgomery <County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Frederick County, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Fairfax, Reston, Herndon, Sterling, Chantilly, Centreville, Clifton, Springfield, Ashburn, Leesburg, Lansdowne, Broadlands, Brambleton, South Riding, Aldie, Middleburg, Arcola, Round Hill, Lovettsville, Bluemont, Purcellville, Waterford, Countryside, Potomac Falls, Lowes Island, Hamilton, Burke, Manassas, Annandale, Culpeper, Tysons Corner, McLean, Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Frederick, Washington DC, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring